Teaser trailer

url.urban-club-professional.net: Coming soon to a 33.6k modem near you.

Sections

Home (published on Day 1: July 8, 2019)
Music/Audio (published August 16, 2019)
Animation/GIFs (also published August 16, 2019)
Images (published September 8, 2019)

Externalities

Vimeo (videos) (from early 2019)
Ranch Soil Records on Bandcamp (music/audio) (also from early 2019)
YouTube channels ~more videos~ (Ranch Soil 1/Ranch Soil 2)
Ranch Soil's TrackMania Nations tracks on TM-Exchange
"Octagons", RS's Command & Conquer: Red Alert map on OpenRA Resource Center
Ranch Soil's stages on Mugen Archive
Ranch Soil used to make maps for Quake 1, all of them can be found on Quaddicted.

2 comments:

  1. I (formerly known as Ranch Soil, currently known as Urban Club Professional) tried to publish the completed url.urban-club-professional.net website, but my Composer software returned a glitch, resulting in failure. So instead of that, I'm now running an Urb Club Pro Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GgSvgaJlWalHxLfzPbFtMlCn12dhEJNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, Lfdsloans@outlook.com / 

    ReplyDelete